Joined the Group in 2015
Commercial engineer and economist with over 20 years’ experience in the mining, metals and oil and gas sectors.
• Chief Financial Officer of Codelco
• Various positions at BHP Billiton, including President of Pampa Norte (Spence and Cerro Colorado), Vice President Operations and Chief Financial Officer of the Base Metals division
• Over 15 years of international experience with Shell, in Chile, the United Kingdom, Argentina and the United States
Vice President of Finance and Administration and CFO
Joined the Group in 2013
Accountant and economist with over 30 years of financial experience in the mining, metals, energy and FMCG sectors.
• 10 years’ service at BHP Billiton as Vice President of Finance for Minera Escondida and Senior Manager of Base Metals Major Projects
• Finance and Administration Manager at Chilquinta Energía (part of Sempra Energy and PSG Group)
• CFO at Reckitt Benckiser in Spain, Brazil and Chile
• Tax Planning and Treasury at British American Tobacco
Vice President of Operations
Joined the Group in 2008
Civil mining engineer and mineral economist, with 30 years’ experience in the mining.
• Project Development Manager for the Centinela District
• Operational and business planning roles at Codelco
• Various positions at Compañía Minera del Pacífico and Compañía Minera Huasco S.A.
Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability
Joined the Group in 2017
Industrial psychologist with 20 years’ experience in mining, including in sustainability, safety, human resources and corporate affairs.
• Group Head of Safety at Anglo American plc, London
• Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability at Codelco, Chile
• Health and Safety Director at International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM), London
Vice President of Legal
Joined the Group in 2014
Lawyer with over 20 years’ experience in mining, including roles at some of the largest international copper companies operating in Chile.
• General Counsel at Codelco
• Corporate Affairs Manager of Minera Escondida
• Senior Lawyer at BHP Billiton in Chile
• Chief Legal Counsel at Minera Doña Inés de Collahuasi
• Lawyer at the Instituto de Normalización Previsional and in private practice
Andrónico Luksic L.
Vice President of Development
Joined the Group in 2006
Business administrator with broad mining experience in sales, exploration, development and general management.
• Corporate Manager at Antofagasta Minerals
• Director, Antofagasta Minerals Toronto Office
• Various positions at Banco de Chile
Ana María Rabagliati
Vice President of Human Resources
Joined the Group in 2013
Human resources specialist with more than 25 years’ experience in international companies across a range of sectors, including financial services, industrials and oil and gas.
• Corporate Human Resources Manager at Masisa
• Country Human Resources Vice President at Citigroup
• Human Resources Manager at the Lafarge Group in Chile
• Various positions across several divisions and areas at Shell, including Human Resources Manager at the Lubricants Business of Shell Oil Latin America
Vice President of Sales
Joined the Group in 1996
Civil engineer with over 25 years’ experience in the marketing and hedging of metals.
• Deputy Commercial Director, Antofagasta Minerals
• Copper sales at Codelco
Vice President of Institutional Relations
Joined the Group in 1993
Lawyer with over 20 years’ experience with Antofagasta Minerals, including oversight of critical phases of development at Los Pelambres.
• Vice President of Legal and Corporate Affairs at Antofagasta Minerals
• Vice President of Human Resources at Antofagasta Minerals
• General Counsel at Los Pelambres
• Legal Manager at VTR
• Chief lawyer at Michilla